My first children's book

Posted by Kenn Kenn
One of the projects, which I dedicated most of my free time last year, was my first illustrated children's book. Is a pedagogical book aimed at children between 4 and 10 years. I explain in a simply and clearly way a disease that affects a part of the population and it is difficult to understand sometimes, adults too. In my family we also have a person affected with this disease.

At the moment I can not give more details, the book is not yet published.

The way I work is as follows. I sketch in the traditional way, paper and pencil, scanner, I clean the line with Illustrator and then coloring in Photoshop.

Repost from: Kenn's corner